Okay, so I ordered what I thought was a baby pool for Zachary to play in in the backyard. What I got was more like a splash pad, though it turned out to be perfect for him because it's not too deep. You don't have to blow it up with air. (Thank goodness, I get dizzy just blowing up balloons!) You just hook up a garden hose and it fills little inner channels with water. It has random "holes" all over it so that water will squirt up. Zachary loved trying to catch the water in his mouth as it squirted up, and then he thought it was funny to stick his face down in the water. And he loves the fishies and other aquatic life pictured on it.
(The very bright sun came out from behind a cloud, so the video is a little washed out.)
too cute...I'm looking forward to when Leah and Zachary can start playing together.
ReplyDelete