My little brother got married!!! I am very happy for him and his new wife, Tia. I pray that they have a very long and happy life together. The wedding took place on Friday, Oct 9, the date of my late mother's birthday. It was a nice way to honor my mom's memory. It was a very emotional night for me. Chad and Tia had set up a tribute to my mom (a picture and candles) which was displayed on the alter during the ceremony. Dinah stepped in to fill the mother-of-the-groom role. I couldn't have asked for a better person to be the MOG for Chad. When I saw them dancing during the mother/son dance at the reception, though, I got very emotional. It was hard just knowing that my mom wasn't there in person and it totally caught me off guard. I didn't expect to have that reaction. I also got to spend some time with my older brothers and sisters - Terri, Sheryl, Ken and Randy, who I don't see but about every 5 years or so. My little Zachary was the ring bearer. He was dressed so cute and he ran down the aisle when it was his turn and everyone cracked up. It was an awesome night!
Tia and Chad
Zachary checking himself out
Me and Chad
No comments:
Post a Comment