I've been getting better and better at planning meals around what's on sale at the grocery store, what we already have in the fridge/freezer/pantry, and what I have coupons for. On Mondays I try to plan at least 5 days worth of meals for the week so I know what we're having each night and don't have to scramble at the end of every day to figure out what to cook for dinner. The other two nights I leave for leftovers or special occasions to eat out. Here is what we're having this week:
Mon - Turkey, Spinach and Pesto Meatloaf
Fiery Corn
Tues - Garlic Roast Chicken with Rosemary and Lemon
Asparagus in Sage Brown Butter Sauce
Weds - Chipotle Beef Burgers with Fire Roasted Garlic Ketchup
Thurs - (my brother's rehearsal dinner)
Fri - (my brother's wedding)
Sat - Jerked Chicken Salad
Sun - Stuffed Tri-Color Peppers
Mmmmm...sounds good! We'll be over for dinner! Just teasing!! Miss you tons!
ReplyDeletehmmm sorry I'm not sure about your FB and blog link. All my notes automatically show up on my wall, so I'm not sure if there is a setting for that?
ReplyDeleteI ended up "unlinking" them, just because sometimes my blogs are longer and more personal, and didn't really want or think that all my FB people wanted to read!